Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post #1

What about EDM310??

This is actually my second time in EDM310. I had to drop this course because I was overloaded with my other classes. When Dr. Strange says to devote at least 9 hrs. a week in this course he is telling the truth! This course is a little overwhelming for me because I do not do the whole social media thing for various reasons. I have heard this is a very demanding class, so if you have trouble managing your time (like me) I would not wait until the last minute to complete your assignments. I would also suggest that if you do not understand something, do not be afraid to ASK or get help because that is where I went wrong before. I believe there is no stupid questions, so do not let anyone make you feel that way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for calming my fears Chelsea, I am also not familiar with all of the technological advances we have available to us as educators and general public. I was feeling stupid but now I will not be afraid to ask questions now that I have read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ASK!

    We no not do the "social media thing" either. We just make it useful for educators since the vast majority of students do do the "social media thing."

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete