Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Post #2

By: Chelsea Powers
October C4K

October Pumpkins


Mardell's Post
10/5/2014
In this particular assignment Ms. Morgan assigned her students a number and they had to show different ways to write it. For example, Mardells number was 58 so she drew a number line, tally marks, and just regular number counting to demonstrate her number.

My Reply:
Hi Mardell, my name is Chelsea and I attend the University of South Alabama to become a school teacher. I enjoyed reading your blog post! I especially like the different ways you showed how to write the number 58. I cannot wait to read more of your post. Keep up the good work!!

Sophie's Post
10/12/2014
Hello! Today I want to talk about one of my favorite books ever! Matched is a great book to get you thinking. It is all about life with no choices. You go too school you are assigned a job based off of the years they have been studying you, then they assign you a match to marry. This book is about a girl named Cassia who is matched with her childhood friend, then falls in love with a different friend. This book is full of secrets and surprises and I highly recommend it. If you have any books you want me too review on or think I would like please let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! Bye!

My Reply:
Hi Sophie,
I am a student at The University of South Alabama and I am majoring in education. I just wanted to tell you what a great blog you have! I have not read the book Matched but after reading your post I am going to have to check it out! :) Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read your next post!
Chelsea

Ethan's Blog Post
10/19/2014
Ms. Philiplenkos 1st grade class just started blogging on September 30. Ethan's first blog states that he likes recess.

My Reply:
Hi Ethan! My name is Chelsea and I attend the University of South Alabama to become a school teacher. I am new at blogging too. It is so much fun to see that people from all over the world can look at your work that you are doing. When I was in school I liked recess too. I cannot wait to see more of your blog post!
Chelsea

Izac's Blog Post
10/26/2014
Izac attends Pt. England School. In his most recent blog post Izac posted a picture on how to use a compass.

My Reply:
Hello Izac,
My name is Chelsea and I attend the University of South Alabama to become a school teacher. I have really enjoyed reading your blog post. It is very important to know how to read a compass. I enjoy going camping and hunting. When I go out in the woods it is very good to carry a compass so if you were to get lost you could find your way back. Keep up the good work!!
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment