Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post #5

What are PLN's?
By: Chelsea Powers

PLN stands for Personal Learning Networks. I have never heard of PLN before in my whole life. It always seems to amaze me of how much information and technology Edm310 has taught me. As overwhelming as this class may seem all the information is so useful. PLN has became very useful to me for managing and organize all of my work that I do on a daily bases where it is all in one place. I started off by creating an account with Symbaloo. They then sent me a very informative video on how the site works (see link below). I am still working on my PLN and learning more and more about this tool everyday.

Tutorial Video

Personal Learning Network

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea! My name is Natalie Thomson, and I have been assigned to comment on your blog post #5 for this week. Good job on your post! I have never heard of a PLN either before this class. Symbaloo seems like it will be a very helpful tool in helping us create a PLN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie!! It has definitely helped me get organized :)

      Delete
  2. "...on a daily bases where it is all…" basis, not bases

    It should be in good order by now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do better at proof reading. I have the blogger app on my iPhone and it will auto correct my words.

      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete