Wednesday, September 17, 2014

C4T #1

Comment for Teachers
By: Chelsea Powers

C4T #1
Hooda Math Blog

Michael Edlavitch is the creator of Hooda Math. This is a fun website that students can go and learn about math and play games. I explored his website and then realized my fourth grade son has his app on his Ipad. Here is the link to his website.You can also follow Hooda math on twitter. I hope you find it as much fun as we did!
Hoodamath


C4T #1 Reply
Hi Michael,
My name is Chelsea and I'm an elementary education major. I just wanted to comment on your blog and tell you what a great website you have. I have never been very well in math at all!! Your website makes learning math fun and easy. My fourth grader has the app on his Ipad and loves playing the math games. I will definitely start following Hooda Math on twitter. I cant wait to get new updates about Hooda math.

No comments:

Post a Comment